The Lord Blessed Us So Much! 05/24/10


Elder Swainston and new companion



Dear Family,
Well we had an amazing week this past week and the Lord blessed us so much! We were able to have 3 baptism and it was so great! Truly it was wonderfullllllll! Oh and I already bought a thumb drive card reader today for pictures so don't worry about it anymore thanks tho :)

That's sweet you got to see Elder Soffe. He is so fun and a wonderful guy. We had a lot of fun together and I'm trying to take pictures. There just isn't too much interesting stuff, but OK,OK I'll try for you mother :) My feet are doing alright I guess. All together though we walk so much and it's killer, but it's alright. These shoes are made for walking a lot so they help. Of course it's manageable cuz the Lord always provides a way, but I'm gonna need surgery after . . . preferably sooner ha ha.

The weather is hot. The snow melted about a month ago and its been very hot. Its only rained once in the last 2 months I think so yeah, but it's nice. We get to wear our full summer gear now. We see each other (the other Penza missionary companionship) only at baptisms, church or if they have a meeting at the branch building before an activity and when we are at the train station buying tickets for Samara, which will be June 1st for me. I'm guessing that week is conference.

Wow sounds like you will have plenty of visitors this week. We are having good success at this point and the Lord is really blessing us by helping us find those who are ready. We have a couple of baptismal dates set up in the next coming weeks so we keep working with them and helping them. I keep learning so much and I feel the Spirit so strong. I know that this is where I need to be exactly at this time in my life. I can't believe how fast time is going and I just want to keep talking and talking and telling you everything, but there's just too much!

I don't have Auntie Julie's email address. They had us download a new program for emailing so I lost most of the emails. So if you could plllllleeease tell her that I'm sorry and that I wish her a very happy birthday! I miss her, I really do. I always had fun with her even though she tried to give me a t-twister each time ha ha.

Well I love you very much and let everyone know that I'm praying for them and grateful for their support and prayers. They are very much felt as always. Thanks for the sports info dad I love it and don't stress over it. I heard about hockey, how Canada lost, on the street this week. They said that they are all young so it's not too bad of a loss. They took gold in the Olympics so it's all good.

Well Sophie is done with school soon right? Let her know that I love her very much. I hope all of you are staying healthy and reading the scriptures as a family each day! I love you very much once again and I miss you, but soon enough the time will come to see you, but not yet! Have a great week and know that your son is doing amazing! I can't wait to hear from you next week! I'm always praying for you! Have a good one :)
Love your son,
Elder Swainston XOXO

No comments: