Never Learned More About the Atonement In My Life 06/07/10



Dear Family,

How are you doing? Things are going so great here in Penza like usual! However I don’t like this new format that you did ha ha, its way too confusing. I just can’t read them all, next time just do the 1 2 3 4 questions like you used to. Yes, add ?, he’s a member and he knows English as well.


Zone conference was amazing as usual! It was all on the atonement and I’ve never learned more about the atonement in my life. Truly it was amazing and we were all able to bear our testimonies cuz it’s the Bennett’s last zone conference. We had a half mission conference with another zone. It was fun to see all the elders from the MTC that I hadn’t seen since December.


Yes I got my package! It’s amazing! Thank you sooooo much. Everything is perfect and I love the Oreos! Oh my goodness, I took those for granted that’s for sure. Yes, the socks are just right. They are so much more comfortable too so thank you. You always know what’s best for me, your son :) ha ha. I can’t thank you enough, they are so great. The gels are good, but they just don’t last too long cuz we walk and walk and walk, but they really do help. It’s just so hot here now and humid so I’m always sweating, but that can be a good thing as well right. The package wasn’t opened. Next package just throw whatever in there again, it was perfect. I will need some winter socks, good ones like my snowboarding ones so yeah. Also need more Chapstick, you sent one stick and that’s the only one I have now, so if you could send some more that would be great!


Yeah President Bennett openly said that people are asking if they are trunky and he just says, “We don’t want to go! We want to stay here with you!” ha ha. So yes there is buzz of course, but we are just staying focused on this work. In this past month of May we had the most baptisms in a short period of time than anywhere else in this part of the world in the past 5 years. The Lord is blessing us so much and this week we have 3 baptisms lined up, 2 of which are our investigators. Also the Bennett’s are coming to Penza for their farewell this weekend so that should be fun. I’ll let you know how it goes :)


I’m glad Grandma and Grandpa Swainston got their letter, I put a lot of thought and effort into that thing ha ha. That’s great you set up Mckay with ?, ha ha she is a great person. I remember her from school and what not, she is really nice. Things are going so great and don’t worry I’m working on your letter so have no fear, soon it shall be in your hands :)


Well things are going so great and time is flying by! Wow keep praying for me please, that I’ll have patience and love and charity for everyone. Things are going great, I’m trying hard so please keep praying. Things are good with us; it’s just the little things. I am learning so much and hopefully he’s learning from me.


Well I love you all so much! Have a great week! Know that I’m praying for you very hard that all will turn out! I baked a cake on p-day for the hump day so yeah that’s how I celebrated ha ha. It’s weird; I don’t feel like I’ve been out for a year. Anyway, I love you very much and thanks for the sports news. I love it! Have a great week and know that I’m thinkin of you! Love you bigger than the universe!

Love your son;

Elder Swainston x00x

PS. I answered your questions, but you have yet to have answered mine ha ha . . . about my old friend. Did you find out anything? I’m not worried, but I would like to send a letter :) Love you.

No comments: