It Was A Great Week! 01/04/10

Dear Family,

Well it was a great week last week! and oh what an exciting one it was. We spent most of the day in our apartment for the two days of craziness during New Years. The weather has been on and off, but it's been cloudy like all last week. It even rained a bit last week, but today it is freezing cold again, but I don't mind it :) Companionship is coming along good, we are continuing to open up to each other and he's pretty funny. We just have some fun talks here and there about our experiences and what not, but we are still striving hard to obey with exactness.

The branch is soo amazing, it's soo fun, I love it. They are such hard workers and help out so much. I'm becoming close to one of the elders, he's like 40 yrs. old or something, but he's so funny. I love it, he's always joking around with the Elders. My Russian is going amazing! I'm finally getting the grammatics down now that I have to speak it a lot more ha ha, but it's great. I'm learning a lot quicker now and I know that it's because of the Lord :)

Tell Auntie Anna thanks so much for everything! I'm looking forward to that amazing Chicken Alfredo sauce again after ;) ha ha. The work is moving along great here and it was a really wonderful New Years eve. I screamed "Happy New Years" at 10 am New Years day cuz I knew it was New Years at home so that was fun ha ha. Wow Sophie looks sooooo big now??!!! It's crazyyy ha ha, I love her so much!! Please let her know that, but let everyone know that things are going great! I'm having fun and the Lord is blessing us continually!

Ha, anyways thanks for the (sports) updates dad. My companion likes it too, he played football at like Southern Georgia, so he's one of those southern kids ha ha. I told him you served in Alabama and he thought that was way cool.

Once again, thank you soooo much for everything and I love you all so much! I made a lot of resolutions which I will tell you later in a HAND written letter for ya ;) ha ha. Thanks so much and you know that I love you bigger than the universe mom (when Drew was about 3 yrs. old he asked me what the biggest thing was. I told him the universe and ever since then he would tell me that he loved me bigger than the universe)! Have a great week and your always in my prayers as well :)

Love your son,
Elder Swainston XOXO

PS. Thanks for you support and I'll be looking forward to the pictures and the new one coming! It's counting down!