The Lord Is Blessing Us So Much 01/11/10


Posing with ?, the man he baptised, before leaving Balakovo.


Elder Swainston and Brother ? just before he was transferred from Balakovo.

Dear Family,

Well this week has been a pretty good one as usual. It's gone by fast, but we were so blessed to be able to have 2 new investigators and we were able to have a lot of solid meetings with members present. I'm continuing to love Penza and the members here, it's kinda been colder lately. It warms up for like a day and snows, then its all bluuuuuue sky and I think we know what that means ha.

I do have a visa trip coming up this next zone conference which will be at the end of January. I don't know where, but it will most likely be to Lithuania again, that's just standard now I think since it is so fast. I seriously can't believe I am almost 20 yrs. old ha ha. I definitely do not feel like it!!!, geez ha ha, but it's gonna be fun. I can't even remember what I got for my b-day last year ha sad I know.

? is doing good. He is adding me on facebook so don't be surprised if you get a message from him or something. He knows some English, but not enough so it'll be in English ha broken, but he's fun. I have shown like everyone the photo album and they always love it. They always say how beautiful you are mom and how happy we look together. They always, always mention how beautiful Jessica is ;) ha, but it's always a hit. They (the Mission Home) don't like us giving out info about missionary numbers and stuff, but the Branch President wants to talk with President Bennett to try and get two more missionaries here cuz this is a huge city. There used to be 12 missionaries here at one point.

Those nesting dolls are made by a woman in Saratov. Also you need to send me Alyssa's (1st cousin) email. Well the work is continuing to move forward and the Lord is blessing us so much. I know that the Lord loves each and everyone of us and I know that he loves me personally. He has helped me so much and continues to.

Thanks so much for everything mom. Yeah thanks again for the updates and I hope you all know that I am praying very hard for you all. Thank you so much, your prayers are so much felt. Have a great week and I can't wait to hear from you next week as usual! Don't burst yet ;) ha ha. I love you all!! Love you mom, dad, Sophie, Oscar and family! and all others.

Love your boy,
Elder Swainston