
Dear family and friends,
Wow well sounds like you had quite the fun time at the lake house eh? Ha ha I’m sure the weather was perfect there. Meanwhile here in Penza it is very hot, like more than usual. They say it hasn’t been this hot in over 20 years and it just so happens that I’m here of course. So I was here with the most snow in over 40 years and now it’s the hottest in over 20 years. It’s usually about 35 degrees on the streets and I’m like constantly soaked.
Anyway, so I did not get transferred as of now . . . ha ha. Who knows, but yes I am still in Penza with Elder Brewer. We are also getting 2 new missionaries in Penza so we will have 6 now! The new apartment is waaay nice and it has AC so whoever will be there will be in heaven here. I wake up sweating here ha ha, it’s fun.
Wow there is just so much to write about and so little time, but I’m SO happy you were able to get the letter that I sent you! Yes, that took a lot of time and effort in writing all that ha ha, but I’m glad you enjoyed both of them. They were both from the heart. I love you all so much and I’m excited to hear how the sleep over goes if it really goes down. The sweater is pretty nice and I’ll be sure to wear it
You turned the facebook account over to Jessica? If you did turn it over to her of course that’s great with me. I trust her too ha ha, but yeah it is a small world after all that Duncan’s wife knows their family! Ha ha already family ties in some ways right ;)
Well it was kind of difficult this week again. People just aren’t interested during the summer. They are more interested in going to the countryside and going swimming ha ha. It’s hard, but we are keeping our faith and hope up and we keep talking to everyone. We do have conference tomorrow and our train leaves tonight. I guess I’ll get your package at the end of this cycle in August. I heard President Sartori is coming to Penza again in like 2 weeks, so if you send it today or tomorrow it should be here and they usually bring the mail with them.
Hey thanks for the wonderful sporting news; always good to hear. Have a great week and let everyone know that I love them and that I’m very grateful for their support and prayers. I love you so much and keep up the faith! I am praying for you day and night and I love the pictures you sent. Kynlie looks so much older and she looks like Sophie.
To answer your question, I have been a part of 14 baptisms in total in Russia both teaching and baptism service. It’s amazing how much the Lord has blessed us and blessed me. I’m just trying to give back to him the blessing of this gospel by sharing it with others. Well I am looking forward to hearing from you next week. Have a good one! Love you bigger than the universe and miss you tons, but I’ll see you soon enough! Ha ha
Love your son,
Elder Swainston xoxo
PS. What are the Indians names in Last of the Mohicans? That’s my new nickname with the members now that they all know I’m Native American ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment