
Like father like son, he can't take a picture without making a face, lol!
Dear family and friends,
Heyyyy yes I love the pictures! Finally I see a picture of you mom. I haven’t seen you in so long ha ha you look great! All of you - Mckay, ha ha, he looks so much older now and Grandma Swainston just keeps getting younger looking ;) ha ha.
Well things are going good here. It was really great to be able to meet the new mish president and his wife. They are so sweet and are going to do amazing. It’s interesting to see the difference between Pres. Bennett and the new president. They both are spiritual giants. Anyway, we were able to work on the street with him for about 30 min, so that was fun; first time doing that.
I don’t know if I’ll get transferred soon. I know I’ve been here forever and I’ve kinda had that feeling of getting transferred on and off this week, but I don’t know. I hope not cuz I love Penza and the members here, but we'll see. We have our next zone conference next week. We bought the tickets and all, but have yet to buy roundtrip tickets ha ha. I think that Cetaphil soap to wash my face would be best; I have face cream already so thanks.
We haven’t had that successful of a week and yesterday was the first time in Penza that we didn’t have a single investigator show up ha ha so yeah. We’ve been walking a lot trying to find those who want to listen. We have great investigators it’s just things fall through, so please keep praying for us. We are just in a summer slump, but we’ll get out of it soon! :)
If you really want to know....we get up at 6:30 am every day, out on the street from 7 till 9 am and we do exercise for 30 min. Then shower, eat and get dressed before 10 am, which is personal study, 11 am is comp study, 12 till 2 pm on the streets again. Then 2 till 3 pm is our lunch, 3 to 4 pm is language study, then 4 till 9:30 pm we are on the streets again or have lessons. From 9:30 till 10 pm we plan for the next day and 10:30 pm sharp we are on our backs in bed. Wow there you go, phew that’s our daily lives in a nut shell.
The bishop and stake presidency always write me which is nice and then Wei and other friends write me, but hey it sounds like you are all having a blast up there. I can’t wait till next year and to finally be able to check out Uncle Jim’s cabin! Ha ha that will be fun, but hey things are going great here. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. They are so much felt and I know that you know that I’m praying constantly for you all day and night.
I love you all so much and thank you for the sports updates! I love it and I can’t believe it’s crazy! Spain eh? Ha ha wow, yeah I think I like soccer now after being in Russia for so long. All Russians seem to do is play soccer, so e-yeah I admit I’m a fan now. Keep up the faith and know that I’m praying for you. Have a great, safe week and tell everyone that I love them very much! I can’t wait to hear from you next week! :)
Love your son,
Elder Swainston xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment