A Lot Chillier 10/25/10




Dear family and friends,

Well it seems to me by the pictures that you are all doing great!!! I love you all so much and thanks for your love and your support. This past week was a fun one having the zone leaders back and now we have so much more options as far as proselytizing. We had a sweet church tour on Friday, which went really well. We were able to find 2 new i’s who showed up, so thanks for your prayers.

Things are going good with my new comp. He is exactly like Elder Olsen ha ha, so yeah it’s good though we are still young together. We are getting to know each other each day. He is my youngest companion on the mission so far out of them all so it’s a bit different. Trying to keep raps on our district as well with the new elder and sister ha ha it’s fun. We are having success as far as referrals are going as well. The members here love us so much and they are always willing to help us out so that helps a ton.

The weather is definitely a lot chillier and it was really foggy this morning. I was just looking out this morning at 7 am and thinking in my head . . . ‘wow I’m so happy that I don’t have to go through that ever again’ (to be out on the streets by 7 am) ha ha. It’s good, just gotta get dressed up warm. Snow has fallen already like 2 weeks ago so that was cool, but as you can see, it didn’t stick very well. We did have McDonalds on Saturday before our sports activity, that went really well with our i’s and members. It was great. Elder Bolt and I were just talking about the past, how we would pass that same exact McDonalds and wonder to ourselves if we would ever get a chance to eat there ha ha, oh it’s great!

As far as p-days nothing much still, it’s getting cold and most of the museums in Penza are closed on Mondays, but oh well. Our usual internet club where we email closed down for good last week so we had to spend most of the time trying to find one in our area. We found a nice library which is good, but the internet is just really slow here. It was good timing being with Elder Bolt again and we had an effective time together. He likes being a zone leader, but of course misses Penza.

Well I’m sorry to hear about Sister Ash. Actually for some reason yesterday I was thinking of her. I was just thinking of how we used to take the sacrament to her and her husband, but I hope things turn out for her. I’m definitely praying for her :) Glad to hear you’re all better, as far as Sophie and all. Tell her I miss her and love her too and to keep up her prayers! Thank you so much for the information and all the sweet news! I’m trying to keep you up to news as well, but let everyone know that I love them and care for them.

Mckay will be great! I felt the same way too at times, but it will pass. I love you so much once again and I’m praying for you every minute of every day. Thanks for the sports news dad and glad to hear that the Cougs pulled it out ha ha. Well I’ll hear from you next week! Love you with all my heart and I know that this church is true. If it weren’t I wouldn’t be out here for this long! Ha ha, love you!

Elder Swainston XOXOXOXOX

PS. I love you

No comments: