We Have Been Seeing So Many Miracles 01/10/11


Dear family,

Well it certainly is a new year with new opportunities. We had a great week with my new companion and we are both working hard here. We have set high goals for the month of January and are looking forward. We have been seeing so many miracles and it's so obvious that the Lord has his hand in this work.

Things are going well as far as I'm concerned. I saw the sun for this first time this past week in like over a month so that was great ha ha. It's gotten really cold as the Russian winter has now set in so yeah, but I'm warm! It's not as bad as last year that's for sure. This week will be a great week and tomorrow we have training with the districts in Samara and I will be going to Stalin's bunker in the afternoon for the cultural activity ha ha, I'm so excited! Therefore I will be sending pictures next week with photos from there.

President and Sister Sartori came to out branch yesterday which was a pleasant surprise. We had a lot of people there which was great! We have high goals for this year as a branch and as a mission. We are all reading 2 chapters a day in the Book of Mormon as the presidency of the Europe East area asked us all to. I'm learning so much more about our Savior, and his role in the Book of Mormon, than ever! How's your reading going?

Thanks for finding out about the whole school thing. Thanks for getting started on that this week cuz yeah I gotta get it done. I'm definitely praying with faith and I have been for some time now :) I'm glad you got an update on Grant. I actually sent him a letter not too long ago about how things are going and what's new with him. I encouraged him a lot so that will be great cuz it ain't gonna be easy, but I have faith in him. We've been friends since kindergarten ha ha, wow!

I'm still being obedient and praying with faith always and I'll never ever forget about it! There is snow and it hasn't snowed since New Years; it's mainly been clear so that means it's just way cold. Thanks for the pictures, I notice you're not in any of these mom. I want to see you too, I haven't seen you in over like 7 months I think ha ha. I love you and I would like to see my own mother. Thanks for all the updates on the sports world, it's great to get the in on things.

Time is going by fast and it just gets faster and faster. I'm having the time of my life and I know that this is the Lord's work. The Lord has given his life for us all and right now I'm giving mine to his work. I know that it's true! Thank you all for your prays and thoughts. I can't thank you enough and I'm continuing to pray for you all as well. Keep up the faith and I can't wait to hear from you next week as usual. I love you bigger than the universe and please answer MY questions :)

Love your boy,
Elder Swainston xoxo

No comments: